HYBRID MODULE - ERGA
The ERGA hybrid system is designed to ensure uninterrupted production of electricity in areas without electrical wiring and where voltage failures are frequent.
Hybrid system is a diesel generator with batteries and with a support of renewable energy sources via solar panels and wind turbines.
Hybrid generators also include following elements:
- High-performance Chassis batteries
- Inverters, Charge
- Electronic control panel that controls charging level of the battery and diesel generator
- Diesel generator operating at 1500 rpm, depending on model
- Noise insulation equipment with thermo-acoustic insulation, designed for outdoor use, and designed
In order to ensure easier transportation and installation of the generating set.
In many 3rd World countries (and in developed countries with large territories) there are houses, farms, hospitals, schools, telecommunication industries, urban areas under construction, humanitarian assistance that are located in remote places. The most technically and economically feasible energy supply to these institutions, is by independent power generating systems.
Operation of ERGA gensets is fully automatic. Electronic control panels allow the hybrid system to start energy producing at the most appropriate time and in the most appropriate manner - optimizing fuel consumption and not interrupting power supply. When there is no need for more energy than supplied by battery, hybrid module works without implying a diesel generating set.
In the contrary case necessary amount of energy is being produced by generator and energy stored in batteries is not being used. Meanwhile the battery is being charged by the generated energy. As a result, we have a high energy performance and reduced fuel consumption.
Operating options for energy module ERGA
© ERGA HYBRID GREEN INNOVATION
If needed the following changes can be introduced into the hybrid genset:
- To start and to stop power supply at the indicated time
- To start and to stop power supply via mobile phone.
- To connect genset with solar panels
- To connect genset with a wind turbine.
Advantages of the ERGA Hybrid system
- Single and three-phase compact (all in one) hybrid system.
- Possibility of energy generating via two energy sources
- Fully automated system
- Lower maintenance cost (save up to 80%)
- Longer operational life
- Fuel savings of up to 80%
- Increased efficiency of power generating (up to 300%)
- High autonomy of the genset
- Easy to install and operate . Can be used in extreme temperature conditions.
low cost of installation.
- Maximum reduction of CO2 emission
- Easy to transport.
Hybrid System Catalogue
Hybrid systems (PDF document): Hybrid systems
Hybrid systems (PPT document): Hybrid systems